There are likewise countless options for making flapjacks a lot more healthy compared to white flour rubbed in butter. Greek yogurt, as an example, produces pancakes that are cosy and thick and the batter is so simple to stir with each other and gather a hot pan, it could rarely be called food preparation.
You can top your pancakes with additional yogurt and jam or fresh fruit if you're a true Greek yogurt lover like me.
Low Fat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 6 oz. nonfat Greek yogurt (one single-serving container).
- 1 huge egg.
- 6-- 7 Tablespoon. (little 1/2 cup) entire wheat or grain bread flour.
- 1 tsp. Baking soda.
- Stir the yogurt to a smooth uniformity, and then break an egg into the container. Beat Greek yogurt and eggs with each other in a little dish.
- In a different bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Add the damp to the dry, and stir till just integrated. Like Greek yogurt, the mix will certainly be additional thick.
- Spray a skillet with coconut oil, and warmth over medium-high. Pour one-quarter of the batter into the pan at a time until you acquire four big pancakes. When bubbles begin to appear and the mix is establishing, turn them to proceed cooking until perfectly browned on both sides.
- Enjoy right away.
- Calories: 189.
- Protein: 13 grams.
- Carbohydrates: 28 grams.
- Fat: 3 grams.